May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!!!


The word Mother, what comes to mind you ask? 


Hmmm....when I think of a Mom I think of....

One who is self-sacrificing,

One who is hardworking,

One who is a homemaker who loves her job,

One who has a gentle spirit,


One who is strong, determined, and faithful,

One who is kind and gentle,

One who is sympathetic and compassionate, 

One who is a good teacher,

One who is always considerate and thoughtful,

One who is wise,

One who makes you feel special,

One who is warm and hospitable,


One who is always there to listen even during a busy schedule,

One who is caring and concerned for your well-being,

 One who loves you unconditionally,

And so much more! 

And I am very blessed to be able to say, that all this above describes MYdearest Mother. 

A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.  ~Tenneva Jordan


I do not know what my life would be like without her!

Hundreds of dewdrops to greet the dawn,
Hundreds of bees in the purple clover,
Hundreds of butterflies on the lawn,
But only one mother the wide world over.
~George Cooper

Thank you, Mama, for all you do everyday to make our home happy, beautiful, and home, and for all the things that you sacrifice for your family. I cannot describe how much I love you!!!!


Happy Mother's Day!

A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden, fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts.  ~Washington Irving

1 comment:

  1. A very sweet post you did here! I'm afraid I wasn't too original, but I didn't really have time, and I put more effort into the card I have her. :D She doesn't get to read my blog all that often. ;)

    ReplyDelete