May 7, 2011

Craft Day Saturday: Last Minute Mother's Day Gifts & Pinwheels


Confession: Mother's Day Sneaked Up On Me 

If you can truthfully say the sentence above and you are a confident crafter, then this post is for you. 


Are these not lovely????? I love them!


So cute!:-)


If you have that sweet, little gift, but want that special wrapping, this is perfect for you! 


Have a mom who enjoys crafting as well? This basket is so sweet and holds all her sewing tools.


If you are a confident seamstress, you will be able to whip this wallet within hours.


I made this for Mother for her birthday last year within an afternoon. 


So sweet! I love these!!!!

Keep mom's lipstick organized with this cute makeup roll.


Frugal, clever, make this cute sunglass/eyeglasses holder from a potholder in no time!



Expert sewer? This would make a cute gift!


Oh, sew easy, springy, and cute!!! Perfect for wrapping or storing the perfect gifts. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you are planning a Mother's Day Party on the spur of the moment, you need decorations!


I love these pinwheels!!!! They are so whimsy and gardening, and would be so pretty floating throughout the garden. 




Other Ideas:

Breakfast in Bed
Take Her Out to Brunch
Give her a Pedicure
Rose Shopping {Let her pick out her very own rose}
Hand-knit dishcloths/washcloths

Hopefully, later I will post my very own tutorial on how to make Lavender Sachets!
Blessings,
Grace
P.S. I am not a follower of all the links and sites where I have found the tutorials above; therefore, I do not know the usual content the owners post on their sites. 

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing, Grace! Those were very helpful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great blog you have, I am following you back, I love meeting new people. These are some great ideas, I am going to bookmark a few of them, Happy Mothers Day!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing! Such great ideas! I love the pinwheels! We have some ladies at church that are expecting, and I think the pinwheel garland would be so fun for decorations during baby showers!

    -Many Smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mother'sDay snuck up on me, also. I will see if I can make one of these, even if I finish it tomorrow. Thanks for posting these tutorials!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful ideas!!

    And indeed, Mother's Day did sneak up on me! :P LOL

    But I am the creative sort...I went shopping! *giggles* I bought her some specialty teas since she loves tea...some really fancy napkins...a real, live rose bush...and a few other little things I couldn't resist...

    ReplyDelete