May 29, 2010
May 26, 2010
May 21, 2010
Oh, thank you so much for the sweet comments that you left on my post about the flowers that I crocheted. I will definitely post a tutorial soon. Well, I had a few spare hours this evening while I was watching my Mom play Nancy Drew game and decided that I shall use that time productively by making a soap bag. :) (Yes, very productive to be sure*wink*) Here are some pictures:
May 20, 2010
- Have you ever swam in the sea? Why, yes, yes I have, and I love it. Our waters are pretty safe here in the mid-southern CA! I LOVE boogy(really funny word) boarding!
- What is your favorite book in the Bible? Hehe do I have to choose? I like Ruth, Esther, Matthew, and Proverbs:) Can that be counted as one answer?
- Do you have a favorite baby name for a boy/and or girl? Tell us! Well...for a girl: Rachel, Felicity, Elizabeth, Abigail, and JoyAnna oh, and maybe Noel! For boys on the other hand, I like...David, Edmund, Edward, I have a lot of other girl's names:)
- Where's your favorite place? Can be specific or general.... Umm, I have a lot of favorite spots: I love my room, Yosemite (Happy Isles specifically), Monterey, and Disney Land!!!
- When and why did you become a Christian? I grew up with a Christ-filled parents, church, Christ-filled friends, and school. I became a Christian at a young age and am very happy:)
- Name a fav. movie. I do not think that I can name them all, but you can see most of my fav. movies on my profile.
- What's something in your closet wardrobe you love? I love my pj's and SKIRTS and DRESSES!!! (I'm so old-fashion:)
- Tell us something interesting, wacky, or unusual about yourself. Hehehehe (dry laugh) Um, I like the smell of wet cement? I do not know. Oh, I do know when something is wrong when I put the milk in the cabinet:) Or when my toothpaste tastes weird (that's when I know I have a cold) Is that unusual enough?
- Which is your fav. Psalms or Proverbs? Both:)
- Have you dreamed of being a princess? Yes, yes, YES!!
My questions are:
- What is your fav. activity to do in summer?
- What is your fav. subject in school?
- Which do you prefer crocheting, knitting or sewing?
- Do you have a hope chest? If so what is your fav. object in it?
- Do you like writing letters?
- Do you like writing stories?
- Are you familiar with Road to Avonlea or Lark Rise to Candleford?
- What is your fav. plant or flower?
- How long have you kept your blog?
- And what do you want to be when you grow up?
I will award this to...
Soli Deo Gloria,
May 16, 2010
Hello, dearest readers!!! Hope that everyone is having a lovely spring day!
Well, I have not posted my current projects in a long time so here are a few:
I made the blue and pink flowers in about an hour. They are quite easy; you just need to know the double crochet, half double crochet, and triple crochet. Perhaps I will have to post a tutorial soon including one explaining how to knit a headband. Would you like that?
Here is a photo of the yarn I bought to-day called Peaches n' Cream (pink and from Walmart) and Sugar n' Cream (blue and from Michelles). I think that they are by the same company, but am not sure.
Best Regards from Your Sister in Christ,
May 15, 2010
This post is specifically for my friends who are seeking my stories from the acedemic fair.
Well, first of all I want to tell you WELCOME!!! I hope you enjoy your visit!
May 13, 2010
May 11, 2010
Bess, Johanna, and Liz Darcy (Isiah 40:31) all awarded me this fun award!
May 8, 2010
May 7, 2010
P.S. Oh, thank you so much for your prayers of safe travel and for my sister. I do not think that I can express how much they are appreciated.