Jun 17, 2010

Purity Buttons

Good evening, fair readers! In honor of Bess's Romance and Purity Month, I created some pretty buttons for your sidebar announcing that you will stay pure for your future husband!

" I am a daughter under my father's protection and guidance""I am staying in the tower until my Prince Charming comes" "I will stay pure..."
"I am waiting for my prince..."
"One day, I shall meet my prince....""I will patiently await for the day..."
" I am awaiting for the wedding bells to ring!"

So just copy any of these pictures (or as many as you like) to your computer and paste to your sidebar.

Hope you all enjoy! Oh, and be sure to check out Modest Fashion Week and Bess's Romance and Purity Month.

Love always,

5 comments:

  1. Oh, thanks so so much! They're beautiful! You're the best little sis ever!
    Love,
    Your Big Sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely, dear friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grace,
    Those are so beautiful! I will definitely add one!
    Your sister in Christ,
    Liz Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them all!
    I put the ""I am waiting for my prince" one.
    thanks for making these for all of us! :)
    ~Grace

    ReplyDelete