Jun 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!!!!!!

Dear Readers,
Happy Father's Day!!!!!! Father's are such a blessing!
Here's an Acrostic I wrote:
Fearless
Always there for you
The Hard Worker
Hero
Encouraging
Reliable
On Father's Day,
I want to say,
What a special dad you mean to me,
And I cannot wait to see
What the Lord has in store,
So let's walk through the open door,
Hand in hand.
I love this song by Steven Curtis Chapman; it made me cry the first time I saw it!
Cinderella


Last night, around 11:00 I was watching the Christian channel and I saw this, and it made me cry too:
Butterfly Kisses
(Please watch all of it)
This is one of my favourite quotes from So Much More by the Botkin Sisters:
To our heavenly Father
who chose to make us the daughters of our earthly father,
And to our earthly father
who taught us about our heavenly Father.
This post is dedicated to my Daddy, who shall forever be cherished by his "little girl" :).
Happy Father's Day!!!!
Love to you all,
Grace

3 comments:

  1. How Sweet Grace! Tell your Father Happy Fathers Day for me please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post :) Happy Father's Day!

    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see you spent time on that, Grace!

    ReplyDelete