Jun 19, 2010

Modest Fashion Week Day 6 (Boohoo, Last Day!!!!)

Dearest Readers,
Well, to-day is the very last day of Modest Fashion Week. :(Tear): It was so fun to see all the outfits and it was very encouraging to see so many young ladies wanting to dress modestly! Thank you so much Samantha for hosting this!!!! Please do it again very soon!
To-day I wore:
Denim dress that I purchased from Target a long time ago,
Shawl/scarf purchased from Mervynes which is no longer a store,
Regency era inspired hat purchased in a small shop called Reborn and I spent a pretty penny (more like $42.00) on the hat (I tried it on and I fell in love with it immediately:),
And sandals that I have worn throughout the week are from Payless.
Hope everyone is enjoying the wonderful summer weather!
Lots of Love from Your Sister in Christ,
Grace

5 comments:

  1. Very cute outfit, Grace! I love the hat and shawl! So cute. =)
    Yes, I can hardly believe it is over. =( It was so much fun getting to see everyones outfits. =)

    Love,
    Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit!! I love denim dresses... the shawl looks so cute and vintage-y!

    Ha, I have a hat like that! I saw it, fell in love with it, asked the price... $50. *big gasp.. thinking, should I buy this?* I repeated the price back the lady and she said, "No, $15". Woo hoo!!!! So, now I have an adorable hat. I have no idea what time period it is from.. going to have to post and ask!

    Love, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love the extra touch of the shawl & super-sweet hat!
    Love ya & hope your day is simply wonderful little sis!
    -Bess-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit,Grace! I think this is my favorite.
    Love,
    Miriam

    ReplyDelete