Jun 21, 2010

Go Vote For Me!!!!

Dear Readers,
As you know, Samantha over at Simple Delights hosted the Modest Fashion Week, and now it is up to you to vote for who you think had the best outfits throughout the week, and so I want to say:
PLEASE VOTE FOR ME!!!!!
(that is if you think my outfit is the best:), but anyway, PLEASE VOTE FOR ME :). So head over to Simple Delights and vote on the poll. You can only vote for two girls, and the person who has 50 votes first, is the winner!!! (I have three right now:).
Oh, and my giveaway ends to-morrow evening so if you have not entered, I encourage you to do so!!!
Hope everyone is having a lovely afternoon filled with summer blessings!
Best Reagards to all of my faithful followers and readers,

3 comments:

  1. OK I just voted for you... hope that you win!

    Moe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll vote for you! (Johanna hasn't posted about it yet so I'll just say you told me first. Hopefully she won't be mad. (-: No, she won't!)

    Can't wait to see who wins your giveaway!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls!!! I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete