Jun 15, 2010

Modest Fahion Week Days 1 & 2


I am so sorry that I did not post about Modest Fashion Week yesterday! I felt really bad! Yesterday was my graduation ceromony, then I slept over at my friend's house sort of unexpectedly and I could not upload pics there. Well, to-day I can make up for it.
Here's what I wore to-day:

(Pictures all edited by Picnik)

I wore a SO company T-shirt that I had purchased from Koals,

a pair of brown Arizona shorts,

and Air Walks sandals puchased at Payless. I put my hair in a boring ponytail.Sorry I did not wear a skirt. I did not want to pack one for fear of wrinkling it:). To-morrow I am attending a pool birthday party and will probably be wearing a pair of capris. :( But after that, I shall be wearing skirts and dresses!
On Monday, which was my graduation day (as I said before) I wore this:

Dress came from Macy's (and it was on sale!!!),

shoes came from Payless (you see shop there alot:),

and clip came from art fair and arranged my hair by curling my bangs with the flat iron and put my hair in a half ponytail with the clip.

I wore my sparkly clip which was the flowery thing of the day!

Again, I apologize for not posting this yesterday!

Hope all of you are greatly blessed this evening.

Love always,

9 comments:

  1. Cute outfits Grace!! I really love your dress... that color looks beautiful on you! :)

    -- Love,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that dress on you,Grace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can hardly wait for tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! I love the photo of you by the tree. Both of the colours in your two outfits were very nice. The hair clip is also very pretty!

    In Christ
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  5. How beautiful Grace, I love your grad. dress!

    I recieved your letter, with you sweet little gift!!! I LOVED them both!!! Thank you so much dear friend!

    I will write you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grace,

    Nice job! I love your dress and your hair thing is very pretty. :) Can't wait to see more of your outfits!

    What were you graduating from?

    In Christ,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! That blue dress is my favorite! Thanks for your note - I was just thinking that I needed to catch up with my lil sis by dropping you a note, but you beat me to it. I'm doing okay, Im really finding it hard to wait on the Lord about my job - right now patience is not one of my virtues, & I'm really praying about it - that I would be patient & trust my Father, the thing is saying it is easy, but following it out isn't. Other than that, I'm great! =) I hope your day is great, too! And I hope if it wasn't you would tell me...that's what sisses are for. Love ya always & I think you're just great!
    Your Big Sis,
    -Bess-

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely outfits, dear friend! I love the dress you wore to your graduation ceremony... It is beautiful! :)
    Have a blessed Wednesday!

    Your Sister In Christ,
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete