Dec 19, 2012

:: pin it up wednesdays // 5 last minute gift ideas by jo ::

I simply cannot believe that Christmas is next week!!!! T menos sies dias hasta navidad!!! ONLY SIX DAYS! *panting* even though, I have been preparing for Christmas since this past summer {yes, since this summertime}, this holiday still seemed to have sneaked up on me! :P so, for the procrastinators out there, this post is dedicated for you thanks to the lovely Miss Joanna of i love.... ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone gets a little busy this time of year, you know... CHRISTMAS time and everything... and are often in a time crunch to find or make nice Christmas gifts.  This is why I put together a few simple yet beautiful DIY's that I thought would be perfect to give as gifts.  All of these DIYS I found from the amazing place called Pinterest that we all know and love.

Make someone you love these unique, inexpensive, and darling Beeswax Candles via Kryn's Pinterest

Everyone would love these personalized Vintage Photo Pillows via my Pinterest

What about giving a friend a bright and fun Neon Striped T-shirt via Ellie Be's Pinterest

Get crafty and have fun making someone this Silhouette Canvas via Hannah Margaret's Pinterest

Make someone this colorful and unique Paint Sample Calender via Janelle Putrich's Pinterest



Hello lovely people!  My name is Joanna (Jo for short!) and I live on a farm in the state of Ohio.  I'm the youngest of six kids and enjoy baking sweets, taking pictures, blogging, and making crafty things.  My blog is called I Love... and is a place where I share Diys, my photography, recipes, and tidbits from my life.  I hope you take the time to check it out! 



/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

special thanks to Miss Jo for composing this lovely post! be sure to leave her some love. ;) 

want to join the pinning? 
post some pinterest finds or two on your blog, copy the link of your post, and leave it in a little note below. make sure to give proper credit to the creator {we all work really hard to compile these things, and it'd be a shame not to give credit to hard work ;)}. happy pinning!
lovingly, 
the girl distracted by pinning. 

0 lavender clusters in full bloom:

Post a Comment