Dec 8, 2012

just breathe.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

i. cold winter light. 
ii. provoking quotes. 
iii. capturing light {and bokeh}
iv. capturing shadows. 
v. christmas nostalgia. 
vi. buried autumn sunbeams. 
vii. multiple cups of warmth. 
viii. cheery friends. 
ix. music {this and this oddly enough have gotten me to survive these past few days}.
x. shipping brown-paper parcels nestling handmade goods. 

I like those days when you aren't panting heavily as you run through the motions nor holding your breath for something that may or may not come to pass. but instead just breathing. simply breathing. life isn't a hazy blur, or a rush. just one intake of the crisp air at at time. slowing down to savor every bit of strong december scent steeped into the air. like this weekend when I shipped brown paper packages to dear friends, talked to this sweet girl this afternoon, drank multiple cups of tea and chocolate, took decent photographs for the first time in months, and actually was in good christmasy spirits. so. I think at least, 'tis been a good beginning to a great weekend. 

what have you been up to love?   
xx's,
grace 
postscript :: happy birthday, sweet katie

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness... this is so darling! I love your pictures.

    By the way, I am finishing your present up and am crossing my fingers to get it out to you soon! I can't wait for you to see it!

    Love you, honey!
    --

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos, dear! That package looks too sweet.

    Hugs,
    Emily.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you speak such raw, simple truth, my dear. I loved our chat Saturday night, and thank you kindly for all your sweet goodies! I'm sending your Christmas card+goodies out tomorrow, and a full letter will follow shortly. (:
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete