Jan 30, 2012

wintry ramblings.

I'm home. those words are bittersweet to me as I love my home dearly but on the other hand, there is so much to be accomplished when one returns from a week-long vacation and things add up so quickly that it can become extremely overwhelming. thankfully overall, things have been going fairly smoothly, and once a daily routine has been reestablished, all will go about as it does to winter's beat. {please do forgive my tardiness if I do not return your comments and e-mails right away}.

my friend and I are busying ourselves by editing photographs and videos to tell the story of my little trip this past week, thus I am still not revealing where I had gone or the company I had the pleasure of being with {although, I'm quite certain all of you know. ;)}. more on my mystery trip shall be posting very soon, but just to keep you guessing here's a hint...
 carousel bokeh
{bokeh, yes, that's very helpful. *smile*} 

well, to-day, the sky has determined not to be sunny and warm {as a good amount of Californian wintry days are}, but to be in the middle ground of grey; thus I shall go about my afternoon busying myself with crafts {for birthdays and Valentine's day} and other things of that sort. 

praying you are all experiencing a lovely day! 

love as always,
the girl in the garden. 

>>---postscript---> special thanks to my dear friends Camille, Sarah, and Gabby for sending the sweet notes and goodies to greet me when I returned. and of course the warmest of welcomes to my newest visitors to my garden walk! I am delighted to see you here, and pray you are inspired, refreshed, and encouraged by your visits amongst the flowers.  
>>---side note---> be sure to enter a delightful giveaway here @ unsinkable

11 comments:

  1. Welcome home! Glad you had fun; can't wait to find out where you went.(;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a lovely trip! And yes, I do believe I know which friend you've been visiting. ;) Can't wait to see some photos of you two! <3


    eve @ essence of eve

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you had a good time on your trip. Looking forward to seeing the pictures and videos of your vacation. :)
    ~Hannah
    P.S. Did my letter arrive safely?

    ReplyDelete
  4. welcome back, Miss Grace! I can't wait to hear about your trip, and all the videos and pictures. And I think your new photo of you on your sidebar is giving away the secret! ;) You are absolutely gorgeous! ♥

    -Marcia
    alilyamongthethorns98.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grace,

    Your kind words are always an encouragement to me at my blog! Thank you so much for saying that, it made me feel very-well, awesome :). Jesus said to do unto others as you would have them to unto you, and so leaving comments here makes me fell like I am encouraging my sister in Christ!! :). Thanks again, and so glad your back! I am looking forward to many more visits to your garden :)

    In Christ,
    Sophie :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely bokeh photo! I have enjoyed seeing photos of your vacation on Facebook. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back!
    I hope you had a lovely vacation! I am looking very much forward to see your photographs!
    Blessings!
    ~Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you're home and had fun dearie! I can't wait to see all your pictures,

    twin sis

    ReplyDelete
  9. that's not just regular bokeh. it looks like... carousel bokeh!
    glad you're back & can't wait for more posts! :)

    ReplyDelete