Nov 12, 2010

I Need Your Opinion!


Good morning, dear readers!!! Thank you so much for stopping by! Again, I want to specially thank all of my faithful readers, for staying loyal even though I do not post much!:)

Now, as you may know (and how could you not with me reminding you all the time:) that my Christmas event (special thanks to my sponsors) is coming up soon, and I thought I might do a slight makeover. How do you like this sweet and feminine holiday background?
Or the blue:

I wanted to keep the same color-pallet blues and pinks.
If you have any suggestions on my header and or background, please tell me! Really, this was the only background that I liked out of my two main background sources (they didn't really have any great winter backgrounds!); however, if you know more great sources (with an old-fashion flare) I would be so appreciative! My two main sources are Background Fairy and Cat Paisley Designs, but mostly the Background Fairy.:)

Lots of Love,
Grace

8 comments:

  1. The Background Fairy (http://www.backgroundfairy.com/) and Shabby Blogs (http://www.shabbyblogs.com/) are some good sites. The Cutest Blog on the Block (http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/) has many different styles of backgrounds.

    Oh, and I was wondering if you might consider making your text a little bit darker. With the light pink on the white background, it makes it kinda hard to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Grace,
    I love the background you chose! It is so lovely and feminine. : ) Can't wait for your Old-Fashioned Christmas event!

    Much love from your sister in Christ,
    Sarah Beth

    p.s. I found another background you might like here: http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/free/free-backgrounds/item/1099/asInline.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that background, Grace! It's so pretty and feminine --perfect for the winter time. :) I can't wait to see it on your blog! As for the header, I know a few ladies that offer blog redesigning either for free or for a small fee. Let me know if you are interested in getting their blog links! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the blue. Definitely keep that. But I'm not much of a pink girl at all, and blue is my favorite color, so it's possible I'm biased. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the blue!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The background is so pretty!!!

    ~lily

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the blue... pink isn't really a wintery color. :)

    --DARBY--

    ReplyDelete