Sep 30, 2010

Interview with Miss Samantha from Simple Delights!



Good day, dear readers! How good it was of you to stop by on this lovely sunny day!

To-day's interview is with a very creative young lady and is nearly always posting a new craft she is currently working on!
I do not really know how I stumbled upon Miss Samantha's blog, but I must say that I have enjoyed each of her posts ever since I started following her!:)

~~~~~~The Interview~~~~~~

Grace: What inspired you to start a blog and how long have you been blogging?

Miss Samantha: To be totally honest, the main reason I started my blog was because I loved all of the cute layouts and backgrounds bloggers were offered! Silly, I know, but that is why. Since then I have "matured" (smile) a little and have had lots of fun writing for my blog, not just changing the backgrounds. I started my blog mid-February last year.

Grace: What is the most enjoyable part about blogging?

I love meeting so many other young ladies who share similiar interests as I. Though we've never physically met each other, I feel like I've know many of these girls for a long time. Everyone is so encouraging, friendly and sweet and it has been a joy getting to "know" each and every one of my followers.

Grace: What are readers most likely to find at your blog?

My readers will find recipes, tags, pictures, articles on historic clothing, and more. I hope to soon add movie reviews from a Christian perspective, Bible memory verse of the Week, recipe contests, and more.

Grace: One word that describes your personality and why?

Miss Samantha: Definitely Creative! I am the family crafter, party planner, decorater, card maker, etc!!

Grace: Give us a little insight into your life.

Miss Samantha: Each morning I try to be up by 7:30/8:00. I read the Bible and do morning routines until 9:00 when I try to start school ( I don't always make that goal, but I am working on it!). I work on school until lunchtime, unless it is Monday or Wednesday, when I work as a piano accompanist for a few hours at a local middle school. On those days I just fit in my schoolwork wherever I can! Otherwise I usually finish up school by 2:30 and practice my piano, blog, spend time outside, etc. until dinnertime, when my sister and I usually help our mom get dinner together. After dinner we spend time as a family reading, watching movies, doing devotions, etc.

Grace: What are some of your hobbies/interests?

Miss Samantha: I love to play the piano, craft, blog, read, spend time out of doors and cook/bake.

Grace: Tell us a little about your walk with Christ.

Miss Samantha: I am a born-again believer in Jesus Christ. I have been saved since a young age, but it wasn't until the last few year that I have really grown in my understanding of God's love and what it means to be Christian. I still have a long way to go, but I serve a mighty God who never gives up on me and will always strengthen me for the journey ahead.

Thank you so much for allowing me to interview you, Samantha!

Now, dear readers, do visit Miss Samantha's blog, for I know you will enjoy her dear posts!


Photobucket
Many Blessings,

0 lavender clusters in full bloom:

Post a Comment