Below the Plateau is hosting a wonderful autumn blog party with some AWESOME giveaway prizes from Etsy shop owners!:) So go check it out HERE.
1. Ring! Ring! You receive a phone call from a national sweepstakes organization saying that you have won a life-time supply of your favorite beverage!! What would that drink be?
Hmmm...that would be hard. Um....I really like Italian soda or a chai latte every day!:)
2. If you could live in a Jane Austen novel, which book would you pick? What character would you be?
Emma!!! Most definitely! Although I would like to be in Emma's position in society, I like Miss Elizabeth Bennett the most.
3. What is your theme song, that favorite song that absolutely matches you?
Well, I suppose Amazing Grace?:) A lot of people definitely say that, probably half the time teasing me though:)
4. You are trapped on a deserted island. Your only supplies are the clothes you have on, and a box with five things in it. What are those five things?
Do you want me to be sensible? Okay here are my five sensible items:
1. a water
3. my glasses (I just saw something on TV where the woman made a fire with someone's glasses and it was not a joke!:)
4. I guess something to make a fire with
5. Food such as protein bars and such (even though I despise them:)
Here are five insensible things that I "could not live without:)"
1. A good book
2. my lemonade
3. My bathing suit (gotta have some fun while your at it:)
4. Sunglasses and sun screen
5. One of those blow up raft thingys
5. Chocolate or Caramel?
Most definitely Chocolate! Dark Chocolate to be precise (notice I capitalized chocolate;)
6. Vacation! If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
I would go to Europe, New Zealand, or Canada!
7. If forced to do one of the two, which would you do: sky diving or scuba diving? Why?
Totally NOT sky diving!!! I am absolutely afraid of heights (not really afraid, but afraid as in safety afraid) and especially free-falling like that. Except I like Tower of Terror at Disneyland...hmph....there's something wrong with that picture:) Anyways, I am pretty fascinated of the ocean, so scuba diving it is!
8. Favorite TV show, and why?
I HEART the Duggars! 19 Kids in Counting is so good. You all should watch it every Tues. night at 9:00 pm.
So I'll go with Below the Plateau's original answer:)
9. Are you a coffee and doughnuts sorta lady, or a tea and scones type of gal?
Um...tea and scones and sugar please! I am really old-fashion so that shouldn't be a debate. Hands down tea and cranberry scones!:)
10.The time machine has finally been created, and you are the first to be able to use it! What era would you travel too?
Victorian or Regency era. Course hopefully when I am transported I will know the proper words and ways.
11. What is the last movie you watched?
Therese' It was a Catholic film and pretty interesting...
12. Ding-dong!!! Your favorite actor/singer/celebrity is at your front door! Who would it be?
Oh, my goodness! Mother is my hair okay! Shall I open it?! Eeep!!! I cannot believe it is you.....probably the Road to Avonlea cast or the new 2009 version of Emma cast. I LOVE that movie!!!
13. What was your absolute favorite toy as a baby?
That's hard. I really do not remember...my baby doll?
14. What types of blogs do your like best? (examples: DIY, cooking, journal, ect.)
I love blogs that have simple, hand sewn project tutorials. I also like recipes and photography!
15. What is your favorite Bible verse, your "life verse?"
That's really hard to say! I really like Proverbs 31!:)
So go check out the blog party!!!
Oh, and by the way happy first day of fall!!! Can you believe it is that time all ready?!