Sep 18, 2010

Interview #4! Miss Jenna from Where the Heart Remains!!!



Today's interview is with a very special friend of mine, Miss Jenna of Where the Heart Remains. She has a very sweet blog, being such a sweet young lady that she is, and welcomes all who visits her.

Miss Jenna is a very sweet, Godly young lady who has a heart for the Lord and her family. It has been such a blessing to know such a lovely girl.

~~~~~~The Interview~~~~~~


Grace: What inspired you to create a blog and how long have you been blogging?

Miss Jenna: My dear friend Lauren, from A Corner Pillar, introduced me to blogging. She knew that I would greatly enjoy meeting other Christian girls, and becoming friends with them through the Internet. I am so thankful that she recommended me to start a blog of my own. It has been so wonderful to post about my daily life, and also to be able to encourage young ladies in Christ!
I have been blogging since November 2009, and it has been one of the greatest experiences.

Grace: What do you enjoy most about blogging?

Miss Jenna: I enjoy blogging because I am able to "meet" other like-minded young ladies. It is very encouraging to read sweet blogs, written by my sisters in Christ. I also enjoy the kind comments that my followers leave me... It warms my heart to know that other's are enjoying my blog!

Grace: What will readers most likely find at your blog?

Miss Jenna: I have a true passion for photography, and I just love capturing God's beautiful creation with my camera. So, most likely, you will find quite a few photographs! I also love posting about my family life and about my Heavenly Father!

Grace: Give us a short peek into your life.

Miss Jenna: I am blessed with two wonderful, Christian parents, who have been happily married for 20 years now. I have one older brother, Tyler (16), and one younger sister, Jessa (4), who we adopted from China. I am almost 15 years old, and am in the ninth grade. I feel beyond blessed to be home educated by my dear mother. I spend my weekdays doing school, enjoying time with my family, and pursuing my many interests...

Grace: What are some of your hobbies and interests?
Miss Jenna: Some of my hobbies and interests include photography, sewing, reading, baking, blogging, scrapbooking and learning about my Savior, Jesus!

Grace: Tell us one word that would describe your personality.
Miss Jenna: Creative! I love being creative in all that I do!

Grace: Tell us a bit of what your walk with the Lord is like.

Miss Jenna: My main goal in life is to please and serve the Lord with my whole heart. God has helped me throughout my life, and I am so thankful to Him. I try to study God's Word as often as I can, because I know that I can benefit from it greatly! Knowing Jesus has really helped me get through the rough bumps in life, and it has also given me so much joy! My family is very close with the Lord, and we continually ask for His guidance and direction!
"With God all things are possible."
~Matthew 19:26~
Miss Jenna: Thank you so much for the wonderful opportunity to be interviewed on your lovely blog. You are such a wonderful young lady, and I am so thankful to call you my friend and sister in Christ. Continue to shine your light for him, dearest!

And thank you dear Jenna, for allowing me to interview you!
Jenna, You are a wonderful friend and sister in Christ! Know that you are a dear, dear blessing to those near you (and on the other side of the country).
May the Lord continue to shine his light upon you and your family!



And to you, dear readers, I greatly encourage you to visit Miss Jenna's sweet blog where your heart will forever remain.
With much love and many blessings to you all,
P.S. Please vote on my poll, for I am planning a little surprise here in my garden walk....:)

4 comments:

  1. What a great interview! I voted on your poll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thank you so much for interviewing me! I had a wonderful time answering the questions, and I look forward to future interviews! :)

    Love and Blessings,
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss Grace,
    I have greatly enjoyed reading this interview about Jenna, a sweet sister Christ who is shining her light for the Lord. May our Savior bless your writings...

    In Christ,
    ~Shannon~

    ReplyDelete