Apr 6, 2011

I'm a Wee Bit Behind...

I apologize for my tardiness in announcing the winner of the lovely tea cozy! Ever since I returned home this past week I have been so behind and discombobulated!;p {And tired resulting in lazy}. 

So without further ado, may I announce the winner of Miss Rebekah's beautiful tea cozy. 
HUGE, sincere and heart-felt thanks to Miss Rebekah for contributing such a lovely prize! How generous of her! May the Lord bless you immensely, dear!

And the winner is....
{As a request from Kendra ;-) I'm not putting too many * in this post *wink*:-D}
*drum roll please*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Comment #22
Miss Jenna from Where the Heart Remains!
Who said:
I left a friendly little comment on Miss Rebekah's latest post. Here is the link:
http://byhisgraceandforhisglory.blogspot.com/2011/03/biblical-daughterhood-interview-part-2.html
{second entry}

Oh, congratulations dearest! Now you shall finally have your English Rose Cozy to warm your tea. You shall absolutely adore Miss Rebekah's work.

Again, special thanks to Miss Rebekah for her sweetness and generosity. 'Twas a pleasure working with you again!


Please comment on this post within 48 hr. to claim your prize. After commenting, I shall give Miss Rebekah your info. and she should be emailing you soon. ;) 


Well, I apologize again for not announcing the winner, and for the late giveaway post {coming soon} and the unofficial welcome home post and no posts about the trip yet. *sigh* I am filling my plate up as is this week, with fiddling rehearsals {as of yesterday I am the official fiddler of a Tom Sawyer production}. :) I also need to do a bit of crafting and such and of course, school has kept me busy. Ah, well!


May the Lord bless you all!
Love in Christ,
The Keeper of the Garden



2 comments:

  1. Congrats to Jenna! I am so happy for you dear! I am a proud owner of one of Miss Rebekah's tea cozies and believe me they make you want to make tea even when the weather is hot! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a blessing! My desire to have one of Miss Rebekah's tea cozies will finally be fulfilled! Thank you so very much, Miss Grace!
    I look forward to receiving an email from Miss Rebekah!

    Many Blessings,
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete