Jan 23, 2011

Violin Masterpieces {I have been working on}

Dearest Readers,

Thank you so much for the encouraging comments on my last post! I really like that photo too!:) {To see more of my photography go here: grace-an-aspiring-photographer.blogspot.com}. 

Now here are a few masterpieces {on my violin} I have been working on {you will have to turn off my music player at the bottom of the screen}:

Ave Maria {Part of my Wedding Song Book that my violin teacher and I are working on}


This is what I am going to start working on. How would you like to play that at a recital? Vivaldi is hard enough!:)
La Folia by A. Corelli {Suzuki Book 6}

Indeed, many think it's slow and boring at the beginning, keep listening!
{Page 1 of 4}

Classical music is boring, indeed!:)

Blessings,
~Grace~

8 comments:

  1. Wow! Those look like some hard pieces, Grace!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! The videos don't show up for me. That is probably only my slow internet though. I'm sure you're great at the violin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a butifil photo, and I think that I'll check out your other blog.

    -Faith

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pieces look challenging! But I am sure The Lord will provide grace as you lean them. I am learning the violin too, although I am not quite at that level yet!

    Many Blessings,
    ~Shannon~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dearest Grace, you are quite talented! These pieces seem to be quite challenging! You are certainly blessed with a lovely gift!

    Love In Christ,
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very talented as this does look rather hard. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Grace,
    I do remember playing this piece! I enjoyed playing it and I love knowing that someone else is now playing it! Please keep up the good work on your violin! And the Lord give you many blessings as you play this piece for him. I remember playing this piece and looking up to my Saviour and playing from my heart to him! Once again, I really enjoyed playing this piece, and I hope you will too!

    Grace
    {P.S. I remember my dear brother playing the accomponyment on the piano and playing along with me!}

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE LA FOLIA!!! AHH - I played it for the first time when I was I think 12... and oh man. I still play it :) Just pull it out and play it because I love it so much!!!

    ReplyDelete