Dec 22, 2010

A Christmas Special

Dearest Readers~
Since it is Christmas, I thought I would share one of my favorite stories when I was a little girl {it still feels weird to say that!:)}
Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas

Yes, even when the season was not Christmastime I would watch this over and over on the VHS, and now that I have watched it again after all these years, I basically know every line by heart. Unfortunately, it does not spread the true reason for this season, but it is still a sweet movie. Of course, it is not even close to as good as the original classic Beauty and the Beast.

I thought you might enjoy snuggling up with a warm throw after all that Christmas shopping {and baking!:)} , and watching one of my fav. Christmastime movies!
(Note: I would recommend this to younger girls {8 and up}. The bad guy is very creepy!)


I absolutely LOVE the the song Stories! So catchy too!:)










May the Lord bless your Christmas preparations!
Lovingly,
Grace

2 comments:

  1. I actually just watched this yesterday. It is a sweet movie, but still not as great as the first Beauty and the Beast. Have a Merry Christmas, Grace!

    SheHeartsBooks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Christmas-tagged you on my blog!

    SOLI DEO GLORIA!

    -Kyrie<><

    ReplyDelete