Jan 26, 2013

{i like pretty script and beautiful words} winter vol.


{^^^^^psssssst!!! you really do need to visit this tumblr, k?}
Source: imgspark.com via Grace on Pinterest







Source: etsy.com via Grace on Pinterest
















{^^^^again you like really need to go see this tumblr. ;)}



Source: indulgy.com via Grace on Pinterest



...just a collection of quotes to cheer up your sullen grey wintry days. ;)
xoxo,
the girl in the garden.

{*disclaimer: images via pinterest. I DO not claim to own any of the images above. also, I do not endorse the links of the original sources}.

5 comments:

  1. Love these girl! :) thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ach, this is the best of the best lists. And I am so happy you've got your new design up and running! It is so gorgeous and entirely adorable.

    You are amazing, hon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful and so encouraging. :) Thank-you, Grace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's been a while since I visited your special garden, and I'm so very glad I did today. It brought me encouragement that I really needed. Thank you very much Grace.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, I need to get a Pinterest account and check out that tumbler you mentioned!:) I love all of the quotes, but especially the flowers in your hair and the crafting one;) Thanks so much for doing these-perfect inspiration!
    {Emma}

    Key Quote of the Week~
    Expect great things from God;
    Attempt great things for God~
    ~William Carey

    ReplyDelete