Aug 29, 2010

I Am Back!

Hello, dear readers!!! Thank you so much for all the sweet comments of encouragement and good wishes. We had a lovely and relaxing time in our beloved Yosemite.
We arrived home safely at about 4:30 this early evening, and are very tired from the packing up the car, to the unpacking, and the tiresome car trip in between. I have some pictures that I hope to share with you very soon. I am even writing a story that included a lot of the history of the place we were staying. It is in journal form, and hopefully I will be posting about it on my writing blog (From the Desk Drawer of a Young Writer)
I even read a few books on the trip including:
Troublesome Creek by Jan Watson
Masquerade by Nancy Moser
Emily Windsnap: The Monster of the Deep
You can find more books I am reading, plan to read, or have read at http://www.shelfari.com/o1514309838
Hope all is well with you, and are enjoying the summer!
Love always,
Grace
P.S. I can feel autumn in the air. I do not know if it is from just seeing Thanksgiving decorations, and autumn decorations in stores, or it's the air caring autumn's scent and season on summer's wings.

9 comments:

  1. Welcome back, dear Grace! We've missed you!

    Love your sis in Christ,
    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that you arrived home safely, and that you had a blessed time at the Yosemite National Park. I received your letter, and I will be responding soon! Thank you for your kind words!

    Your Sister In Christ,
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean about autumn in the air! It has been cooler, and the cornfields are turning brown, and I am looking forward to pumpkins and apple cider! Though yesterday the weather felt very much like August again, so it didn't feel like fall then!

    Can't wait to see your pictures of Yosemite!

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had a great time, Grace!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Grace!
    I am so glad to hear you are back safe and sound.
    I got your postcard and it was lovely.
    I also sent a letter in the mail for you.
    Have a good rest and i can't wait to see the pictures!
    Love,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you had a good trip!!! And thanks for the book review on Masquerade.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Grace,
    I have tagged you! go here www.afarmgirlramblings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Georgiana,
    I'm so glad you're back and that you had a safe trip. Can't wait to see your pictures!
    Hope you are having a "wondrous" day,
    Your sister in Christ,
    Lizzy Darcy

    ReplyDelete