Nov 21, 2012

12 in 2012

Photobucket
I close my eyes. and breathe in. the air is warm - and even this, is a gift: breathing in warmth. so much surrounds me. so much thankfulness abounds. it is a comfort to be encompassed with so much to be thankful for, but then my mind turns to all of those who are not comforted by these little luxuries we label as "must have's" or "couldn't live without's." like this laptop I'm typing on right now. we - I mustn't ever forget to be grateful. truly grateful.  

>>-----> twelve bits of thankfulness in 2012 <----->
{one} family to call my own {that includes pets ;)}
{two} friends and kindred spirits {near and faraway}. 
{three} soul food. 
{four} ordinary life documented in journals and ponderings scribbled down on scrap pieces of paper.
{five} scintillating diamonds sewn into midnight skies. 
{six} new, fuzzy yarn. 
{seven} a pound of red and white striped twine. 
{eight} cups of steaming hot tea. 
{nine} pomegranates. 
{ten} languages and words.
{eleven} gypsy autumn breezes and springtide blossoms.  
{twelve} if God's in His heaven, all's right with the world. 

happy thanksgiving, darlings! I pray you have a blessed one as we reflect upon all the goodness of God's provisions. 
xoxo,
the girl giving thanks in the  garden. 
An Anthology of Thanks | Hannah Nicole


10 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving, Grace dear! :) I loved your list of Thankfulness. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO lovely, Grace! I adore your little list... each 'bit of thankfulness' was delicately and eloquently worded; I must admit I'm in love.

    xxx Acacia

    ReplyDelete
  3. amen amen amen. and yes -- pomegranates are high on my thankful list as well. :) thanks for sharing and linking up your list with us, lady!

    have a weekend filled with grace!
    hannah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely list, dear! I am glad that I am not the only one who is thankful for yarn. *smile*

    Hugs,
    Emily.

    p.s. I don't know if you meant it, but in the arrow above your list is a bit of HTML formatting. In case you want to remove it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh, and thank you for letting me know. ;) xoxo

      Delete
  5. I like #5! Such a beautiful description!

    ~Camille

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely! p.s. i'm having a giveaway at my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your words are lovely :) i really like the colors of that photo, too!

    ReplyDelete