Nov 11, 2012

disneyland adventurists // part ii

Photobucket
"I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh."
 Audrey Hepburn  
laughter is like a song that never loses its sweetness nor ever grows old. it seems as though laughter is the only thing that truly lasts through time. like how most of our cherished memories that we keep tucked within our hearts are filled to the brim with laughter, because in laughter it reminds us of the good moments - the moments of laughing with those you hold most dear, laughing over the silly things we humans do, and knowing that even though life isn't anywhere near perfect there is always a reason to be happy, really truly happy, letting one's hair down and just laughing. because if God's in His heaven,
all's right with the world.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
round and round we spun. the world became a blur but only two things were in focus : the two souls I was immensely blessed to call my two dearest friends. sunbursts and sunbeams danced wildly through the flickering trees. *snap, snap, snap* I witnessed this spinning world through my viewfinder as my shutter clicked to the melody of laughter that floated through the air; my hair whipping about passionately. 
the tea cups slowed, our tea party had ended with wind-whipped hair and giddy smiles, and photographs that captured the memories that will forever be locked in my heart...     

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
next stop :: a walk down the newly paved street of Radiator Springs
the girl in the garden. 

6 comments:

  1. I enjoyed seeing your photos on Facebook! Your words truly convey what your day was like, as do your photos. Thanks for sharing, dear!

    Hugs,
    Emily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you guys took pictures on the spinny thing. I would get so dizzy trying to look at the camera!
    Loved your photos!
    kianabates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. such lovely pictures, Grace! it looks like you had a blast... your words are so lovely, and your pictures completely portray the fun you had with girls you consider your sisters. :)

    can't wait for the next set of photos. ;)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You gals look so chummy, it reminds me of my sisters and I. What a threesome you all look so cute. I love your photos of the teacups. It must have been difficult to snap clear pictures whilst spinning.
    Blessings ~ Rachel Hope

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looked like an absolutely INCREDIBLE time !!! So fun to look through all your pictures:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely photos Grace! The ones that were taken while you girls were in the teacup look like they really hold great memories! :)

    ReplyDelete