Oct 6, 2010

On a Rainy Day...



Thank you for stopping by! I do hope it is much sunnier where you live, and yet filled with autumn crispness and cheer. Many people do not like gloomy-weathered days, nor the chill that follows them. I do not mind cloudy or rainy days, and in fact, have been looking forward to one for awhile, since the last heat wave that befell us. I always volunteer to fetch the mail whenever it is raining (as well as on normal days:), and love to smell the lovely scent of the newly dampened earth.

On a rainy day I like to~

Write my letters, and send bits of sunshine even when I have none...

Curl up and read....
(Note: I don't need reading glasses. I just need them for distance:)

I like to make myself a cup of steaming tea....
(Do you like my new tea cozy I won?)
Many Blessings,

8 comments:

  1. Georgiana,
    Your tea cozy is beautiful! I love it!
    Your sister in Christ,
    Lizzy Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Princess Academy! I love that book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grace,

    Hello. This is my first time visiting your lovely blog.

    It was nice to read some of the things that you enjoy doing on rainy days. I am personally not a fan of rain, but when it does rain, curling-up with a good book as I sit next to a warm space heater is my preferred rainy day activity. :)

    At any rate, I will be sure to visit your lovely blog again in the future. You are welcomed to visit my blog if you desire.

    Blessings to you dear Maiden. :)

    -Lady Rose

    P.S. Yes, your tea cozy is lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that tea stuff!
    It's so pretty.
    K

    ReplyDelete
  5. We also have had rainy days at our house. But it makes homeschool days even better. Your tea cozy is super cute! PLease pray because I bought a ring in San Diego, but I just found out yesterday that the middle jewel, Mother of Pearl, is missing. I will need to have someone replace it, but I need prayer to keep earning money and not be tempted to spend the money on totally cute and old fashioned things!
    Love Always,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  6. For some reason, I think Mom didn't like that book...I'll have to ask her about it.
    And yesterday (which is when you wrote this) we had a very warm and sunny day, 79 degrees! Which is good for NE in October. (-:

    ReplyDelete
  7. What nice activities for a rainy day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Grace! I love your new tea cozy! They are all beautiful!!!
    I love rainy days where I can sit,drink a cup of tea and read or write books!
    Have a charming day!
    Love always,
    Miriam

    ReplyDelete