Oct 2, 2010

~Knitting~


A merry autumn to you, dear readers!!! Can you believe September slipped past us so quickly? Now, perhaps we shall see a change of scenery in my garden, and soon the leaves on the trees shall turn vibrant colours, and the apples will soon rippen! Oh, how I love autumn!

Hopefully, a chill in the air should be coming our way, for autumn does not indeed feel like autumn without it being cooler! I have been attempting to knit a warm scarf for the winter.
I do love purple!

Tell me how you like it! I do think it is progressing rather well! Thank you again for stopping by my dear garden!
Much love and many blessings,

7 comments:

  1. Oh, your scarf is very beautiful Grace! Purple is my favorite color and I love the shade you chose for your scarf. Keep up the good work and please share photos once you're all finished! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing a perfectly wonderful job dearest Friend! Is not knitting fun and relaxing? I love to pull it out about this time of year and start some projects, especially scarfs! (and headbands! *wink*)

    I hope that someday I will be able to make bigger projects such as sweaters, and such! Maybe this winter I will atempt to make some house slippers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely and beautiful scarf, dear friend! I love the color! You are such a talented young lady, and I feel so blessed to call you my friend and sister in Christ!
    Thank you again for the wonderful birthday present! :)

    Many Blessings,
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is lovely! I love purple too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is lovely! Purple's one of my favorite colors, too. I like pink and blue best (can't decide which I like better) but purple and green are my #2 tie.
    Your sister in Christ,
    Lizzy Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is that "HomeSpun" Yarn (the brand?) If so, I have used that exact same yarn! It is SO pretty!! You are dong a great job! Nice and even, not too tight. Perfect! :) Keep up the good work and I hope to see pictures of the finished project soon!!

    Love from your sister in Christ, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, Sooooo beautiful. I have a scarf with the exact same yarn that my mom crocheted for me. You are so talented and I am so delighted that we are now friends and sisters in Christ!
    Love,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete