May 15, 2013

giving all my secrets away...

 photo RorytheRoyalMayDay.jpg
for everything there is a season, and a time for everything under the heaven...
time to break down and a time to build up; a time to weep and a time to laugh; a time to mourn; and a time to dance; a time to cast stones and a time to gather stones; a time to embrace, a time to refrain from embracing; a time to gain, a time to lose... ecclesiastes 3:1-6
i read this verse this morning, praying that the Lord would speak to me through His living Word. it never will cease to amaze me how he answers the simplest of requests...nor do i ever hope it will ever cease to amaze me. if there is one thing that this life has impressed upon me thus far is that it is always fluctuating. always. it never stops for a moment's rest. no matter how much we should like to find consistence - no matter how much solace we find in the consistence we manage to "persuade" ourselves is genuine - everything will eventually change. sometime overnight. sometimes little by little. but no matter how, when, where, or why eventually when we turn around we will peer at a world so different than the one in which we are living at present and stare at an even different one if we should look ahead at the future...
---- scribbles from my journal ----
_______________________________________________________________________

between so much sadness and busyness and feeling as though people don't have the time to listen, i have felt lonelier that ever; and  i must admit that this past week has been one of the hardest i have ever experienced in a very long while. i hold fast to the idea that things will change and usually, at the very zenith of giving up, something always better turns up. i am always given that hope just when I can run this race no more. and everyday i have bitten my lip to hold back the tears and waiting. everyday that passes, there is always that hope. everyday, hope slips away. honestly, it's only by His grace, do I keep marching on. but isn't that always the case? 
-the girl in her garden.
 1 //  2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 

10 comments:

  1. oh, dearest Grace,
    I know all to well how those weeks are. this last week has been rather heavy for me as well. but, take heart. the sun is going to shine again, and He has promised He will never forsake us.
    hugs.
    xx. marcia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grace,

    I simply cannot thank you enough for posting this, because I, too, am going through the same feelings -- and yet God never ceases to comfort and restore me. I know he'll do the same to you. If you ever want someone to talk to, I'm here for you. :)

    Why not try and get a small job at a local cafe or volunteer at your local library? Those little things are the ones that keep me looking forward to a new day - and it gives me a hope; I'm using my abilities for the glory of God.

    I love you.

    Acacia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you darling. You're the best. *hugs* Perhaps, sometime I'll take up your offer as long as you don't mind being overloaded with my silly woes of life. ;) Love you to pieces, dearheart. Praying for you. xx

      Delete
  3. Grace. Your honesty, your transparency. Wow. It is so beautiful.
    I am so very glad I found your lovely blog. You are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love you! Always here if you need to "chat," dear sister. I know the hardship of biting my lip to stop the tears - & the pain of crying myself asleep & awake. There is still hope in the hopelessness.
    Your Sister,
    -Bess-

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know what your story is or what it is your going through but know that my heart grieves with you and I will keep you in my prayers. I know how hard thing can feel and how it seems you'll never be whole again but because you are clinging to Christ, and in TIME, you will begin to heal! Continue to hold onto Christ cause he is holding you!

    Hang in there!
    ~Amber :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My dear Grace. You are never, ever alone no matter how lonely life feels. There is a loyal Friend (yes, even more loyal than John *smile*) standing next to you, ready to listen to your problems and always with a solutions at the ready. As it happens, the past two weeks have been excruciating for my family and I as we are coming to grips with God's will which, let me say, is so far from what we would ever have planned I don't even know how to cope with it. Just saying this to say, you are not alone.

    Love you.

    xx
    your awesome anglophile

    ReplyDelete
  7. hang in there, Grace!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey girly! just stopped by to tell you that i changed my bloggity blog address. been having some problems with it but i think i got it all figured out! love ya!
    http://vividlyyours.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is truly beautiful. there is so much emotion and so much depth in those words and I can't help but feel that you captured what my heart has been saying the last while. || Psalm 18:28-30.

    ReplyDelete