Jun 19, 2012

wanderers.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

with camera in hand, my friends and I made our way to what we {in our church circles} call, "The Ranch," a place I heard much about and was excited to finally see for myself. we climbed a hill completely off the path, and watched the sun slowly sink under the horizon. when the sun disappeared, we returned to the little cabin between the trees and laid on our backs in the back of a truck to watch the stars falling across the midnight sky.

'twas a beautiful beginning to a magical summer.
xoxo,
the girl in the garden.

18 comments:

  1. These pictures are amazing! Such a beautiful place. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those photos are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww!!! Your pictures look so wonderful, dear goosey! I only wish I was there to tag along :-) That second to the last is THE prettiest thing ever.

    Did your ever find an editing program, duck?
    xoxox,
    Gabby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How did you guess? :) Picasa is working beautifully for me...I love how dreamy the pictures come out - still getting the hang of it, though.

      love ya, deary!
      Grace

      Delete
    2. I use Picasa, too! It does wonders even though it's relatively simple. :) I'm so glad you're enjoying it.

      Delete
  4. okay.okay. these pictures are SO good. and i agree. this summer is going to be the best one ever.

    abbie /// xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. What can I say? I'm absolutely speechless :) your photos are so gorgeous they silence me :)
    Your friend,
    Sophie :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing photos! Love the sun shots and the ones with the bokeh! Looks and sounds like such a beautiful place! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, those pictures are stunning! You're a very good photographress :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so unbelievably, magically beautiful! I cannot get over them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. GORGEOUS photos... stunning light and lovely sunflare.

    xoxo Acacia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing photography, Grace... those pictures just inspire me in the beauty and glory of the Lord! Thanks for sharing.

    In His unfailing love,
    ~Joy @ joy-live4jesus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, how beautiful! It looks like you had an amazing time! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful pictures, Grace! Each is so whimsy and magical!!!
    You take awesome pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful pictures, Grace! Just beautiful. Great post as always. <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing pictures, grace! You're talented! i love all your photos, especially for the sun flares ♥

    ReplyDelete