Jun 2, 2010

June's Simple Life

Hello everybody!!! Can you believe that it is June?! I know I have not been posting anything in a very long time, so I wanted to give you a few updates of what I have been up to.
First, my aunt flew in from Indiannapolis, IN and my family and I have been enjoying her company. On Saturday we picked her up from the airport, and then went to a Japanese restaurant for luncheon and went to the festivities (art show) downtown. The next day, we went by the coast to cool off, and we went to the art show there too where Aunt Sue bought this lovely clip:
I absolutely love it and am excited to wear it on the night of my graduation ceromony! Thank you, Aunt Sue!!!
On Monday, my niece and sister came for a day's visit. Julia and I had so much fun!
....And the rabbit had a great time as well =) Julia feeding Oakley: Isn't she sweet! Yesterday, we did errands, and I went to my last ballet class. Today, Mother, Aunt Sue, and I had a delicious brunch (which by the way I am still full from) that I had prepared. I made cheese, spinach, and mushroom omletes, smoothies, and cut some strawberries for strawberries n' cream! Mmmm...... I am sorry that I did not take pictures, but I will give you the recipe for Strawberries n' Cream:

Ingredients:
Strawberries
Half and Half or you can use the Trader Joe's Cream Top milk
Sugar

Directions
Wash strawberries, cut, and put in serving bowl
Serve with cream and sugar on table for guests to choose how much they want
It's that simple, but oh, so yummy!!!

Now I must prepare to give my mom and aunt a spa!

Also, I wanted to tell you, readers, my giveaway prize I had promised you is ready, but I am thinking I that it would be much better if I could have 60 followers. So here's what I want you to do:
Try to get 3 more people to follow this blog, and 6 more people to follow my other blog then I will have my giveaway. Just leave a comment telling me that you would like to recommend this blog to a friend, and let them know to comment telling me who brought them here. Hope that makes sense, if not, let me know, k?

Hope all are having a lovely summer afternoon!
With lots of love from your sis in Christ,

P.S. This is my 60th post!!!





6 comments:

  1. Dearest Grace,

    What a lovely post! I love the clip that your aunt bought... So lovely and feminine!
    Your bunny is cute, and so is your niece. It looks like you all had a wonderful time together!
    Thank you for sharing the Strawberry recipe. It sounds delicious!
    I look forward to your future giveaway. You are so generous to do that! I will try to get some people to follow your blog, dear friend! :)
    Have a blessed day!

    Your Sister In Christ,
    Jenna

    P.S. I emailed you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely hair clip! It looks beautiful in your hair. =)

    I have a friend who would enjoy your blog- I'll go tell her right now!

    Love,
    ~Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting Clip... I like the subtle colors

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone! Hope you are each having a lovely summer day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures!!! That's a gorgeous hair piece, too. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd try to get people to follow but I've got SO many emails and blog posts to comment on that I'm going crazy! And all I did was go on vacation for 4 days!

    I'm glad you posted pictures, now I know how you look like. (-:

    ReplyDelete